As a foodie, naturally I love to cook and bake. I even sold some of my cookies and cakes back in college (my ‘famous’ s’mores). But as the years go by with a new job, new environment, plus more and more responsibilities – I just don’t have the time anymore. But my Nuffie friend, Arianne gave this cute little jar and said: “I have the perfect gift for you” – with the matching voila!!! expression. The main attraction is that you just add water, mix and pop it in the
oven microwave for about a minute and Voila!
First things first: I adore the packaging. Whoever created this masterpiece please contact me. It’s simple, chic and just overall attractive. This will definitely be one of the top gifts I’ll be giving away this Christmas.
- Add packet content (I’m guessing it’s olive oil).
3. Mix thoroughly (look at those chocolate chips – yum).
4. Microwave in high setting for about 1 to 1 1/2 minute, and Voila!!!
I’m quite stunned as to how easy it is to prepare! It tastes like those soft and gooey brownies your mom used to make. I thought a small jar cannot satisfy my sweet tooth but it did. I suggest you add a scoop of Vanilla ice cream – Lava Cake style. You should eat it immediately while it’s still warm and the chocolate chips have melted. Your taste buds are screaming for joy right about now.
Hello Voila! Team, if you’re reading this – Please develop these flavors: Nutella & Cookie Dough. 🙂 I’m pretty sure it will sellout every time (I will buy a dozen right away).
You can buy Voila! Old Fashioned Jar Cakes at:
TASTE CENTRAL: http://tastecentral.com/
- YARDSTICK COFFEE 106 Esteban St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
- CRAFT COFFEE REVOLUTION
- 66 Broadway Ave., New Manila, Quezon City
- 88 Esteban Abada St., Loyola Heights, Quezon City
- PLAZA CAFE Corinthian Plaza Bldg., 121 Paseo de Roxas St. cor, Gamboa St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
- THE FOOD BIN
- 201 Katipunan Ave. Ext, Blueridge, Quezon City
- 841 Kalayaan Ave. cor. Matilde St., Brgy Poblacion, Makati City