So I’m back in the food train! But you’ll notice some changes. I’ll be posting more low calorie and healthy recipes and foodscapades from now on.
Everyone knows changing your food lifestyle is hard, but your food doesn’t have to be bland. Below is a recipe for a quick, tasty, and low in calorie meal.
Follow me on IG! @iciaramirez
BROWN SUGAR CHICKEN
– 3oz chicken breasts
– 1tbsp butter
– 1 garlic clove, chopped
– Brown Sugar
1. Melt the butter in a frying pan, add garlic. Stir until golden brown.
2. Add the chicken breasts and cook thoroughly, add pepper to taste.
3. Once chicken is cooked add some brown sugar on top of the chicken. A thin layer of brown sugar is enough. Wait for the sugar to melt, then repeat on the other side.
Calories: Approx 180
Aglio Olio Pasta
– 2oz Pasta (any type, I used Spaghetti),
– 1 clove of Garlic, chopped
– 1 small tomato, chopped
– 2-3 pieces of green olives, chopped
– Salt and Pepper
– 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Cook the pasta as directed in its packet, drain and set aside.
2. Heat olive oil then add garlic. Stir every now and then to avoid burning. Add in tomatos.
3. Simmer for about a minute then stir in the cooked pasta. Add salt and pepper as desired.
Calories: Approx 250
I’m completely in love with the Brown Sugar Chicken. The sugar balances the slight bitterness of garlic, giving that extra kick. Partnered with the classic Aglio Pasta, is heavenly.
Stay tune for more recipes to come! Try out Healthy Recipes app on Android!